Marta
URGENT please help me translate this from Korean 폴란드 페북 친구가 슈퍼주니어 한정판 대신 사달라기에 당황했음. 덕분에 페이팔 계정하고 국제배송에 대해서 공부를 ㅋㅋㅋ 슈주가 유명하긴 유명하구나.. I only understand roughly what it says could you please translate it accurately It'll really help... I'm having a conversation so I need it quick >.< thank you so much!!
I am embarrassed that my polish friend who I know from facebook asked me to buy a limited edition of Super Junior. That is reason I'm learning how to use a paypal and how to send an international package.ㅋㅋㅋ(kind of laughing sound) Super junior is famous.
폴란드 페북 친구가 슈퍼주니어 한정판 대신 사달라기에 당황했음. 덕분에 페이팔 계정하고 국제배송에 대해서 공부를 ㅋㅋㅋ 슈주가 유명하긴 유명하구나.. i was surprised that one of my facebook buddy from poland actually asked me to buy a limited edition of Super junior CD for em. thanks to that i now got a diploma in paypal and international shipping. i never thought those super juniors really were this famous.