nozturk
Are these sentences ok? I was afraid you'd blurt out something. If you hang out with me, maybe you can learn something. No matter what happens to you, never cross with life. Now watch and learn how to do it. Now watch and learn how I'm doing it. You are the best of all time. You are my favorite player/singer of all time.
Actually Simon gave you the better answer.
I was afraid you'd blurt out something. If you hang out with me, maybe you can learn something. No matter what happens to you, never GET cross with life. Now watch and learn how to do it. Now watch and learn how I'm doing it. You are the best of all time. You are my favorite player/singer of all time. Otherwise fine.
These are good. 1) You can also say 'blurt something out'. ''Blurt out'' is a phrasal verb. There are many kinds and they all work a bit differently. Your sentence is fine as well. 2) This is an example of the ''1st conditional''. Because it is used to talk about the future, you need to say 'will' not 'can'. It works like this: If + present simple (hang out) , will + base infinitive (learn) 3) Do you mean 'cross' as in 'angry'? If so, it should be 'never BE cross/angry with life'. These are very minor points and in general these sentences are great!!