lorenita22
Have you ever wondered..and never have answers? For example which was first the egg or the chicken?
Which came first, the chicken or the egg? This is one of life’s oldest questions and everyone has their own opinion. Now scientists believe they have cracked it and have unscrambled this mystery. Researchers from Sheffield and Warwick Universities in England discovered the answer by mistake. They used a super computer to zoom in on the shell-making process while a new shell was forming. They said it all boils down to one protein called OC17 that is essential for forming eggshell. This is only found inside a chicken's ovaries, which is proof that the chicken came first. http://www.breakingnewsenglish.com/1007/100716-chicken_or_the_egg_mystery.html
The only questions i ever wonder about is the origin of the universe and the meaning of life. Otherwise, neither the hen or chicken came first. They were a part of the evolutionary process than transformed a different species to the chicken that we see now in a slow process :D
"Chicken" but there is no evidence of either.
Hi Lorenita. I'm Chris and I'm learning Spanish (badly) and would be happy to help you with any English problems I can! My Skype id is cubfan5805 if you have Skype. Thanks and great to meet you.