ita
What is your favorite cartoon?? Why?? I love doraemon,tom and jerry and of course winnie the pooh. I love doraemont because he so kind. Tom and jerry because so funny and winnie the pooh because the visual. when I 6years old my parents give me the puzzle of winnie the pooh and the books story.
My favourite is Popeye the Sailor Man. Have you heard of him? Now I work as a sailor on a ship because I grew up watching cartoons of him travelling the world. :)
Tom and Jerry - All time favourite Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, One Piece - They teach us so much
Hi Ita!!!!!!! long time that I don't know about you :( hope you're good!!!!!!! Well my favorite cartoons: Garfield, Crayon Shin Chan, Tom and Jerry, Arthur, Recess, Hey Arnold, Rugrats and the Thornberries!! Take Care Ita!!!!!!!!!!! my best José
Oh?my favorite cartoon is Simon's cat!