nozturk
Are these sentences ok? It's hard to tell which is real and which is not. It's not easy to tell who's innocent and who's not. I don't know what's real and what's not. I don't know what's true and what's not. We don't know who's on our side, and who's not.
22 окт. 2012 г., 0:41
3
0
All Correct !! Just remove the comma from the last sentence :D
22 октября 2012 г.
Greetings! In general, all of these sentences are correct, but the last one has a minor imperfection! Each of these sentences is constructed of: 1) an independent clause, and 2) two dependent clauses joined by "and". In the particular sense you have chosen, the two dependent clauses relate to the independent clause in a manner which does not require you to separate them with a comma. The first four sentences are correct and its dependent clauses are not separated by a comma; however, the fifth sentence uses the comma incorrectly and incorrectly separates the dependent clauses with a comma. In a very strict sense, the fifth sentence is not written correctly, but this is an extremely MINOR point and most teachers would not bother to correct you! I'm only pointing this out to you for fun! Good luck in your future studies!
22 октября 2012 г.
Fine.
22 октября 2012 г.
nozturk
English, Turkish