Orlando Javier Muñoz
What is the most easy way to learn and remember the verbal times in English? I have troubles to remember some verbal times, and I wanna find some help to learn it.
5
0
Just learn them. The lazier you are, the harder it gets.
Hello, My name is maris, which is really nice to get on this site, I took interest in you after reading your profile at (www.italki.com). (maris_1love@yahoo.com) I believe age and distance has nothing to do with love, so just drop me an email through my private e-mail address (maris_1love@yahoo.com), so that we can communicate better and I send you my images. Thank you. maris.
April 11, 2013
Once I had a student from Mexico, I taught him Russian and German, and he had studied in Florida before Russia. He told me that the Spanish tenses had their equivalents in English, their number was equal for the both languages and it had been very easy for him to study English. So you must be lucky that your native language is Spanish!
I agree with Ivan - just put your head down and learn the tenses properly! If you want only easy options, then you're already headed for mistakes.
There's no easy way. Practice makes perfect, they say. :D Watch movies, listen to music, read articles in English, chat a lot.
Orlando Javier Muñoz
English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
English, Italian, Portuguese