Marcia Tosta
What do you do to make the world a better place?
Honestly, so many people of the world are so divided amongst each other by the color of their skin, the language they speak, the religion that they are, the sports teams that they like, etc... and some women hate all men, some men hate all women, some hate animals, some love animals more than humans, etc...and the list goes on and on. There is so much evil in this world, so all we can do is try to help others and be kind to others, and pray to our own god if we are religious, while we respect others religions and also respect those who don't believe in religion.... Now if I could make the world a better place, I would start at the worst part of it. And that would be our government systems of the world. I believe ALL of our government systems are extremely corrupt, and continuously put financial burdens on us that we can barely handle. Many laws and regulations that they make, have no more meaning than to treat us like their caged lab rats etc... I believe our government systems purposely try to keep us all divided in so many ways, so they can keep total control and power over every aspect of our lives, therefore leaving the majority of us humans struggling day to day, just to live in this world. And make no mistake, I am not just talking about my government system, I am talking about all the government systems of the world are way over greedy and extremely corrupt. And we all know it, but what can we do? If I personally became the president of my country, the first thing I would do to make my country a better place, is to fire every greedy, self goal seeking politician and that would be the majority of them! They legally steal from us and make laws to make it legal. Their taxes, fines and fees are more than the average citizen can handle, therefore leaving the majority of us completely stressed from their financial burdens. They continuously lie to all of us over and over again, and we can't fire them immediately. The world will never be perfect, but if we just had halfway honest government systems, then the world would be an extremely better place. And if more people weren't so financially stressed out, then more people would have better positive attitudes, therefore more people would be kind and willing to help others in every way possible.....But anyways, all we can do is be kind to others,respect others, help others the best we can, etc... And be friendly to others : Say hello more often, say thank you more often, open doors and hold doors open for others, if someone drops something then try to pick it up for them, compliment others more often, and the list goes on and on..... This is all just my opinion.....Thank you for reading :)
"Be The Change You Want To See In The World " ~Ghandi you should change your inner self so people may be affected by you
Kindness Boomerang !!!!!!! ... and lots of smiles and hugs! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nwAYpLVyeFU#! (take a look, take a look)
Maybe I will start from myself. To be responsible person for mself and my parents is a huge job for me.
I try to understand others more than myself, I try to be to others what I want them to be to me... Be simple and always think the best :)