Diamond
How can I can I compare them? I have some information about the British preferences for summer outings. I want to compare the children's and the adults' choices. I have their rankings and the thing they would most like to do on a sunny day. Examples: The seaside: Children's ranking: 1 Adults' ranking: 1 Visiting firends: Children's ranking: 3= Adults' ranking: 6= Stay at home: Children's ranking: 9= Adults' ranking: 5 What does this mean? Could you help me, please? Thank you.
3
0
It looks as if the ranking is 1-10, with number one being the highest or the best.
I'm guessing here, because you do not say what the high ranking is (1 or 10?). However, from what I can see, both children and adults ranked seaside as their first choice - the think that they would most like to do. Children liked visiting friends more than adults, ranking it their 3rd choice, while adults placed it 6th. Children like staying at home the least, ranking 9th among things they would like to do, while adults rated it 5th, making it somewhat pleasant for the adults, but not much fun or likable for the children.
Children want/like to go to the seaside exactly as much as adults. Adults want/like to visit their friends exactly twice as much as children.or Adults want/like to visit their friends more than children(do). Children want/like to stay at home more than adults.
Diamond
Arabic, English, French