hide
What is "contacts and dogs" ? dogs means animal dog? "Use this function to track contacts and dogs real-time on the map." This is a software introduction text. I guess "dogs" means animal in the context. What does it mean actually?
4
0
Thank you very much for your cooperation. After I read through the software manual, I found that "dogs" means "dogs" by "collar with GPS" description. As Peachey said, the software has a GPS pet tracker function. I didn't know that such device and system really exist, I was impressed! Thank you very much for your kind comments.
Dogs means dogs. Have you not heard of GPS dog-tracking? :) For ''contacts'' (humans) I assume the software tracks them based on where they last logged in.
Maybe it can track humans and animals?
"Contacts" would normally mean "People you know". On a mobile phone, for example, you would have a list of people whose telephone numbers and addresses are stored in the phone memory and these would be your "contacts" so I guess this might be some software that lets you track where your friends and your pets are? It sounds like a very strange program though, unless your dogs roam freely and have GPS trackers in their collars! The other possibility (slighly obscure) is that I have heard "dogs" used as slang for "friends" in rap music, so it might be using it in that way: "Track your contacts and your friends" but that seems unlikely. What's the program? Maybe if I could see it in context it would make more sense.
hide