Incakola
Ghost Questions Hey, As it is halloween soon I would like help with a few questions regarding "Ghosts" Can anyone help me translate the following? 1. Do you believe in haunted houses? 2. If you were a ghost, who would you haunt? 3. What are ghosts? Why do they haunt us? 4. What ghost movies have you seen? 5. Do people in your country generally believe in ghosts? thanks Mig
Many thanks!~
Hi Mig, I have translated into Chinese, and there’s also PINYIN for your reference. 1 Do you believe in haunted houses? 你相信(世界上)有鬼屋吗?ni3 xiang1 xin4 (shi4 jie4 shang4) you3 gui3 wu1 ma ? My opinion: I wish there’s not.. since I’m very scared about all the horrible things. 2. If you were a ghost, who would you haunt? 如果你是一个鬼,你会缠着谁?ru2 guo3 ni3 shi4 yi2 ge4 gui4, ni3 hui4 chan2 zhe shui2 My opinion: If I am a ghost, I wish to spend my every days and nights with my love. I have read an article from a girl, not to haunt him, but to accompany and focus my heart on him. I think this is the most romantic thing I could ever imagine. 3. What are ghosts? Why do they haunt us? 什么是鬼? 它们为什么缠着我们?shen2 me shi4 gui3? Ta1 men2 wei4 shen2 me chan2 zhe wo3 men2 ? My opinion: I don’t know actually, maybe due to something uncompleted when somebody was alive, he/she decided to be a ghost to have more time to solve. 4. What ghost movies have you seen? 你曾经看过哪些鬼片?ni3 ceng2 jing1 kan4 guo4 na3 xie1 gui3 pian1? My opinion: The only one I seen ,is also one of the most popular movies , a Japanese movie called 午夜凶铃Rings. I saw it with my roommates in the middle night, that was not as horrible as I imagine. 5. Do people in your country generally believe in ghosts? 在你的国家里的人们大都相信鬼(的存在)吗?zai4 ni3 de guo2 jia1 li3 de ren2 men da4 dou1 xiang1 xin4 gui3 ma ? My opinion: I don’t think so, I guess people in foreign countries maybe believe in the existence of ghost, especially in Thailand and Japan, according to some ghost movies.
建議詞彙: 鬼魅 鬼怪 作祟 為祟 鬧鬼 鬼屋 不乾淨 鬼魅纏身 貴國人民
1. Do you believe in haunted houses? 你相信鬼屋(闹鬼的房子)的存在吗? 2. If you were a ghost, who would you haunt? 假如你是一只幽灵,你想缠着谁? 3. What are ghosts? Why do they haunt us? 幽灵是什么? 为什么他们要缠着我们? 4. What ghost movies have you seen? 你看过什么鬼片(幽灵题材的电影)? 5. Do people in your country generally believe in ghosts? 你们国家的人普遍相信幽灵这一说法吗?
1. Do you believe in haunted houses? 你相信有鬼屋吗? 2. If you were a ghost, who would you haunt? 如果你是一只鬼,你想缠着谁呢? 3. What are ghosts? Why do they haunt us? 鬼是什么? 他们为什么缠着我们? 4. What ghost movies have you seen? 你看过哪些关于鬼魂的电影?(你看过哪些鬼片?) 5. Do people in your country generally believe in ghosts? 你们国家的人通常相信鬼魂之说吗?