susan
-야 되다/하다 (have to/should) 지금 뭐 책을 읽어야 해요? (I'm looking for suggestions as to what I should read next) 한국에를 언제는 여행해야 돼요? (When should I travel to Korea) 저는 일찍 자야 돼요 (I should go to bed earlier) 몰라요! 감사합니다! Thanks for correcting :)
다음은/이제는 무슨 책을 읽어야 되요?/해요? = What book do I have to/should I read next/now? 한국에는 언제 여행해야 해요?/돼요? (When do I have to/should I travel to Korea?) 저는 일찍 자야 돼요 (I have to/should go to bed earlier) 몰라요! - I don't know 감사합니다! - thank you Thanks for correcting :)
Like English, Korean language can control the strength and weakness of speech. If you speak without these words, you can consider the strength of speech is "should" in English. 반듯이 is "Must". "Have to" is 꼭. I must go there = 나는 반듯이 거기에 가야해요. I have to go there = 나는 꼭 거기에 가야해요. I should go there = 나는 거기에 가야해요. Korean is more the floating. When talking with Korean, Use the listener's brain. :) Like using a calculator. The Korean listener detect the tense. Originally Korean language is like that. And except the Verb, you can change the position of all words. formula : 나는 꼭 거기에 가야해요. 꼭 나는 거기에 가야해요. == 꼭(have to) is emphasized. 나는 꼭 거기에 가야해요. 나는 거기에 꼭 가야해요. 나는 거기에 가야해요 꼭. == relatively 꼭(have to) is not emphasized. Everthing is correct.