town in town
This is my favorite city, could you correct for me please? In my opinion, although I have a less chance to travel abroad, I have a dream to visit Tokyo city in Japan once in my life. One of the things that I like so much is the Japanese national dress or called “Kimono”, which I had worn at my school’s sport day for many years. My previous boss and my friends bought some Japanese dolls in the kimono dress for my collections, so that’s why I feel crazy about that. Besides, I want to see many beautiful places covered with snow in Tokyo and many Japanese women in the kimono dress walking on the snow. I hope my dream will come true.
Although I have less chance to travel abroad, I have a dream to visit Tokyo city in Japan once in my life. One of the things that I like so much about Japan is their national dress called “Kimono”, which I have worn at my school’s sport day for many years. My previous boss and my friends bought some Japanese dolls in the kimono dress for my collections which I like very much. That’s one reason why I feel crazy about Japan. Besides, I want to see many beautiful places covered with snow in Tokyo and many Japanese women in the kimono dress walking on the snow. I hope my dream will come true one day.
Please post it in Notebook for correction
I hope your dream comes true. And I hope you can visit London also someday, You would love it here))