Allen
the pronunciation hi,everybody,I was listening to BBC to improve my English,and I have a problem with this sentence :The Colombian government and the Farc rebel group have begun peace talks in the Norwegian capital Oslo to try to end half a century of conflict. the pronunciation of the Farc rebel sounds very strange to me.It just like there is no c for the far but plus a c to the rebel.like far...crebel. Can you tell me how to say this sentence fluently and correctly. Thanks
23 окт. 2012 г., 15:39
3
0
I see no problem wıth that pronunciaton. The speaker pronounced ''Farc rebel'' as a single thing. Remember that the British R at the end of a syllable is very soft.
23 октября 2012 г.
The following site has a person say aloud the words or sentence that you have typed in. Choose the accent that you like after you type in your word/sentence. http://www.oddcast.com/home/demos/tts/tts_example.php?sitepal
23 октября 2012 г.
maybe it is just the guy trying to pronunciate correctly the word 'farc', which is a spanish acronym... :)
23 октября 2012 г.
Allen
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese