Arenas129
Is there any difference between Chinese, China's, of China and China? - -|| I use the first three randomly, would it change the meaning? And I also see the China tea,China rose so forth, where I suppose the meaning of "China" is "Chinese"... O_o
7
0
Chinese(形容词) = 中国人(chinese person),中文 (chinese language ),中菜(chinese cuisine) China's(所有格) = 中国的 of China(所有格) = 中国的 China = 中国
Chinese ( adjective) - Chinese boys ,Chinese architecture, Chinese premier,etc. Chinese( noun) - The Chinese ( refers to people). China's (possessive) - China's boundaries, China's economy. China's army,etc. Of China - Again used to denote possession - The boundaries of China, the literacy rate of China Yes, "China" means " Chinese" in the examples you have mentioned above. 'china' is also a synonymous reference to cutlery,Chinese ceramics and tableware.
Yus, yet I mean the adjective of chinese.. and Cantonese is more like a dialect in China..
it represents ;;;
@Rena 'Chinese' is not a language.Mandarin and Cantonese are some of the languages spoken in China. The same is applicable to India . 'Indian' is not a language, but English,Hindi,Malayalam,Telugu and Tamil are come of the languages spoken in India.
Arenas129