Meg.T
Question for native Italians---what do you think of Starbucks? If you have tasted their coffee, what do you think? Some of my Italian friends look down on the company, and others think it's not that bad....I understand it's a different culture and the Italian bar is another whole experience. Personally when I go to Starbucks, I always order tea, instead of coffee. They have a variety of fancy teas as well.
24 окт. 2012 г., 6:12
7
0
Maybe I am a rare italian....but I really like it! Perhaps because my soulmate is not italian??? ahaha I don t know , really but I love it !!!!!
24 октября 2012 г.
Starbuck's coffee isn't as good as original italian one, but I think it's quite good. Me too I don't take coffee when I go there, I usually drink a juice and eat a cheesecake (I adore starbuck's cheesecake, and we don't have it in italian bars). Basically, I don't think that starbuck's atmosphere and concept and menu are similar to italian bars, at all. They're totally different. It's funny that Starbuck's managers think that in Italy we don't need Starbucks because we already have italian bars. STARBUCKS DOESN'T LOOK LIKE AN ITALIAN BAR. For example, we've got a great tradition in food, but at the same time our McDonald's are always crowded. Therefore, I would like to have starbucks in Italy!
25 октября 2012 г.
Thanks Fabio for your comment. I like their flavored drinks too, but I'm worried about the calories! Have you tried the Macha green tea latte thingy at Starbucks? It's very popular here in Japan. On the other hand, many of Italians I know bash McDonald's, saying their food sucks. What's your take on that?
25 октября 2012 г.
It's a good drink, but I don't consider it as coffee, rather a coffee flavoured drink :)
24 октября 2012 г.
Meg.T
English, Italian, Japanese
English, Italian