sweety
how can someone be a master in english speaking
5
0
you can become master in speaking english with plenty of practice, and a few good tips.
I have taught in China, so my first answer is VERY important: Do not memorize and imitate the speeches of other people. A good speaker will use modern topics to direct the things they say, not borrowing the "great words" of others as a crutch. Using the style and words of others shows your weakness, not your strength. Instead of focusing on how others have suceeded, you should focus on making your sentences very clear by making your grammar almost perfect. Big words do not impress your listeners. Believing what you are saying is more important. Be passionate about what you are telling people.
Are you looking for a teacher, or just someone to chat with? I have recently returned to US from China, where I taught university-level Oral English, and I am now accepting new, online students. If you only want to be a free language partner with other students, that’s OK. When you want some professional help, let me know.
sweety
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German, Hindi, Other
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German, Other