Victoria
How to write a “collect the language partner announcement” in German I am a student and wanna find a language partner who speaks German in my university, I know there are many foreign students studying here but we dont have communications, I can give him/her the advice of learning Chinese and hope i could get some help when leaning German (I teach myself and the Geman classes of German language apartment are limited to the students from other schools, I come across a lot of questions everyday, sometimes it is really impossible to ask every question here or send emails to my friends wating for their reply ) could someone write a anouncement in German for me?It is over my German level to write it , the reason why I decide to choose to write in German but not in English is that I want to avoid unnecessary problems. Thank u very much for the help.
25 أكتوبر 2012 13:43
1
0
How about something like: Hallo! Ich suche eine/n Sprachpartner/in, die/der mir helfen will, mein Deutsch zu verbessern. Ich kann dir im Gegenzug natürlich gerne mit Chinesisch helfen. Ich kann schon ein bisschen Deutsch. Da ich mir die Sprache selbst beibringe, habe ich immer sehr viele Fragen. [[did i get that right? you teach yourself]]. Ich würde mich sehr freuen, wenn du dich bei mir meldest! 十三月 [email / phone number]
25 أكتوبر 2012
Victoria
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German
German