qiqi4221
Do you have any better way to say this in my writing? Do you have any better way to say this in my writing: Taking air pollution for example, from a resent research data, the traffic jam is also responsible to the terrible air pollution because the car would emit more detrimental gases if it runs in a low speed.
3
0
"Taking air pollution for example, from a resent research data, the traffic jam is also responsible to the terrible air pollution because the car would emit more detrimental gases if it runs in a low speed." I rewrote this. I hope you do not mind. ---- Recent research data has shown that traffic jams are responsible for the majority of air pollution, this is because cars that are kept in low speeds end up emitting more detrimental gases into the air.
Taking air pollution as an example, data from a recent research shows that traffic jam is also responsible for severe air pollution because vehicles emit more harmful/detrimental gases at low speeds or when idling.
Taking air pollution as an example, recent research data shows that urban traffic jams are also responsible for the terrible air pollution because cars trucks and other vehicles emit more detrimental gases while idling. This gets a little closer to expressing your idea in standard English I think.
qiqi4221