Mary
how to memorize new words deeply and quickly? I memorize new words lately, but memorize a few words after tomorrow. How to memorize new words deeply?
26 окт. 2012 г., 6:50
6
0
Write the words on post it notes and stick them on the objects in your house. Or draw a tiny picture next to the word to help you remember them.
26 октября 2012 г.
You should read texts with a content you are personally interested in or that you need in your daily life. After finding basic words 3, 4, 5 times you will find you have learnt it. It's quite useless to memorize words outside a context, because it has NO emotional content for you. And if you read you'll also learn grammar. Because the Chinese don't have many difficult grammar rules, you tend to care more for vocabulary, but in fact both are important
26 октября 2012 г.
Don't just memorize it. Look for the meaning of each word, and understand it well. Get a notebook, and write all the words that you would like to memorize. Write the words in your notebook many times, until your mind will remember it freely without forcing yourself to remember the words. Don't memorize a lot of words. Little to little. No rushing.
6 ноября 2012 г.
Use it every day.
1 ноября 2012 г.
What I do is I write it down along with an example of how and when to use this particular word, then I try to use it as much as possible and thereby it sticks to my head, try this method it really works!
26 октября 2012 г.
Mary