kostya
What does this sentence mean? You always see your contact out...I apologise for my inattention. I used the word "contact" , which is completely wrong on this context. I should have used contract.
26 de oct de 2012 14:14
8
0
the colloquial verb "to see out" means to escort someone out of a building/venue/area. If I "see my contact out" it means I'm walking with a contact (a potential business client, or someone you are meeting up with) out the door. Does that make sense?
26 de Octubre de 2012
kostya, "See out" is a phrasal verb. Besides the meaning that Michael explained, it also has the following meaning: see (something) out : to continue to work at (something) until it is completed - He saw the project out to its very end.
26 de Octubre de 2012
26 de Octubre de 2012
26 de Octubre de 2012
kostya