Victoria
Please explain this sentence for me By all means, provided that it is a well- pay job. What does it mean. "by all means" means no matter how or must be if my memory serves me right, but I cant explain it in this sentence, could someone explain its structure and something else for me?
2
0
This particular sentence is saying that " It doesn't matter what you have to do to get the job, you need to just do it, as long as the job pays good. Example : if you had someone offer you a good paying job, but you would have to move to another place, then you should do it, because it would be worth it. ********But in regards to that example, the fact is, it may not be worth it if you had to leave loved ones behind if you had to move too far away, because family is more important than money ever will be!!! Hope that helps you :)
by all means = 当然可以 It's just a reply to a request.
Victoria
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German
German