Надя
Please, check the task: fill in the correct present or future forms By the time you receive this latter I will have finished (finish) my final exams and, whether they went well or not, I'm going to celebrate (celebrate). I'm going to start (start) looking for a job at the end of the summer because I'll have gone (go) on holiday around Europe for a month, starting next week. Sue will have probably come (probably/come) with me, although she's not sure yet. If she does, I'm sure we will have (have) a great time. I'll see (see) her this evening, as usual, so I expect she will have told (tell) me her decision then. Anyway, my first exam is starting (start) at 9 o'clock tomorrow so I'm going to drive (drive) down to the library to do some last-minute revision. Even though I'll have been studying (study) Russian for four years by the time there ate over, I feel I've still got a lot to learn about the language.
1
0
You used future perfect way too often - that changed the meaning, so I guess at least a quarter of your answers are incorrect. Sorry. Look at the events, think about the order (as well as the reasoning), and then you'll get the right answers. It's not easy to give proper feedback here in Answers. For longer texts, you should post here: http://www.italki.com/notebook Also, please pay attention to spelling and typos.
Надя
English, French, Italian, Russian
English, French, Italian