Lee
How many ways to describe you want to change the time? If you make an appointment, but you find the time is not suitable, you want to reschedule? Can I say could we reschedule the time or could we move the time to Sunday? or how bout this Friday? Is Friday fine?
2
0
Lee, it seems to me that you have these phrases well under your control! You even used the polite "could" to make your request. I think that there are as many ways to "tweak" your wording as there are teachers on this forum! (Would a later date be okay with you? Could we meet in the evening instead of the afternoon? It turns out that I can't make it this week; how does your schedule look for next week?) This list could go on and on. But you had plenty of good options already! Nice job.
yes,if you find out that your time is not suitable for your plan,for the sake you need to move or re schedule. don't push your self too hard to do something on that time specially if you are not sure if you can make it^^
Lee