backy
please check the grammar for me, please and thanks ! "The temporal-spatial distribution characteristic of Neolithic sites and the environmental change :a case study of Kaohsiung-Pingtung plain area In Taiwan" I am just try to write a paper , and I would like to know if the title is clear enough to help people to understand what I would like to talk about? or can you tell me what you think I may talk about when you read the title? If the grammar is okay or not? thanks a lot !!! ^_^
28 okt 2012 04:52
4
0
"The temporal-spatial distribution characteristic of Neolithic sites and the environmental change :a case study of Kaohsiung-Pingtung plain area In Taiwan" Temporal-spatial Distribution Characteristics and Environmental Changes of Neolithic Sites : A Case Study of Kaohsiung-Pingtung Plains in Taiwan Environmental Changes and Temporal-spatial Distribution Characteristics of Neolithic Sites : A Case Study of Kaohsiung-Pingtung Plains in Taiwan
28 oktober 2012
Hi, Backy! The meaning is clear to me, and the grammar is correct except for one extra word, so I am just correcting errors in the style, assuming you are using APA sentence style title rules 1. Remove the space before the colon, add a space after the colon 2. The phrase "environmental change" does not call for the article "the" 3. Do not capitalize "in" (before Taiwan) 4. Capitalize "A" after the colon "The temporal-spatial distribution characteristic of Neolithic sites and environmental change: A case study of Kaohsiung-Pingtung plain area in Taiwan" Good luck with your paper! :)
28 oktober 2012
backy
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Taiwanese), English, French, Japanese
English, French, Japanese