Dmitry
question with "due to" hello. Tell me please how to ask questions with due to? for example, a question to this statement: we managed escape other experiments due to this invention.
7
0
"Due to" is NOT the same as "because"! We use "because" with verbs and "due to" with nouns. Examples: His wife divorced him because he drank too much. ("drank" is a verb) His wife divorced him due to his alcoholism. ("alcoholism" is a noun) To make a question with "due to" is not any different from other questions you might form. Example: "Is his illness due to the wet weather?"
If you wanna make it easy, just take it as the same as "because of". For instance: 1. We got a raincheck for the football game due to the heavy rain. 2. Superman is vulnerable to the kryptonite due to his special body quality. 3. Sorry, Kyle, can't make it your party tonight due to the huge load of work my boss left me. You got it?
If the sentence you have there is supposed to be the answer, the question I would ask is 'How did we manage to escape other experiments?' Not sure if that's what you're looking for though.
due to = из-за
Dmitry