Enjoy your life
SPEAK english.... Why is too difficult speak english ????? I have been studying english for years, and I continue without speak it ... I never have words in the conversations.... I need advises!!!! Thank you!!!
9
1
When you just read or listen to audio courses without saying the words out loud, you don't develop spoken fluency. There's no substitute for having conversations with native speakers and having them correct your errors. Some audio courses such as Michel Thomas aren't bad because you pause them, think of the answer, say it out loud and then check you are correct. I'm not sure if there is an equivalent course for Spanish people learning English but audio courses where you pause your MP3 player and speak to yourself might be OK. If you are interested in Skype intercambios let me know I'd like to try them more next year (I use this site mostly for lessons from two paid tutors). Feliz Navidad desde Escocia. Colin
December 22, 2012
Como esta usted? Don't give up. You just have to keep on learning the language. You will just find out one day when you wake up with amusement that you are already talking in that language. Right now, I am doing a self-study in Spanish. I would like to speak and understand it in 3 months time. What I a'm actually is to listen to telenovelas in spanish more particularly the ones from mexico like" Rubi" Hasta luego amiga.
i just jok ,,,but you can see movies , serie ,,nd programs ,,translated ,,,subtitle,,,,i think it good way ,,,,,nd you need talk with me also ha ha ha
you need talk with me ha ha ha
Just say and say!
Enjoy your life