Brainer
Are these sentences the same? You will need to give a week's notice before firing the job. You will need to give a week beforehead before firing the job.
6
0
It has the same meaning, but I think you wrote it wrong. You can't fire a job, you can fire a person for a job. Or maybe you're talking about quitting a job. Either way it should be these: You will need to give a week notice before firing (the person) for the job. You will need to give a week notice before quitting a job. You will need to give a week notice beforehand before quitting a job. I hope this helped!
Or......as I used to joke with my boss..... slaves can be fired, we're bought or sold ;-)
You either QUIT a job or a FIRE a person FROM a job. The correct way to write the sentences would be : (Words in the bracket are optional) *** You will need to (or you need to) give a week's notice before quitting the job *** You will need to give a week's notice before firing him (/her/the person) (from the job) *** You will need to give him a week's notice before you give him the pink slip (/Fire him)
should be: You will need to give a week's notice before quitting the job. You will need to give a week's notice beforehand. Beforehand is usually only used at the end of a sentence, it just means "before".
Brainer
English, Japanese, Portuguese