Slavik
My native language is Russian. Hi! My native language is Russian. I know English at a basic level. Can you teach the Russian language, was instead was glad to get help in learning English. On facebook is rare, so please write to me on mail - yauvas@gmail.сom I'm looking for a stable student and teacher all rolled into one, which is serious and focused on learning the result. I will be glad to your letter!
2
1
I'd suggest you simply look for a friend. I've been learning languages for a while, and I noticed that the most productive relationships are always the ones that are most fun. Relaxed chat, real conversation and forming true friendships: that's my ideal.
I would very much like to help you out with your English, but i must warn you that English is so familiar to me that I can speak and write correctly without thinking about the grammatical rules. My level of Russian is very basic (Hello, goodbye, how are you,.. where is...? etc.) but I am familiar with concepts like grammatical case (Падеж) because I had lessons in German, Latin and Classic Greek in highschool.
Slavik