zambonihijacker
What are the names of these foods in Arabic? I don't have a dictionary and this is what Google translated: chickpeas - الحمص Lemon juice - عصير الليمون Garlic - ثوم Salt - ملح Olive oil - زيت الزيتون
11
2
The translation is correct, and this is how you pronounce them: chickpeas - الحمص=hummus Lemon juice - عصير الليمون=asir laimun Garlic - ثوم=thom Salt - ملح=mal'h Olive oil - زيت الزيتون=zait al-zaitun
I'm not sure about الحمص but the other words are correct.
I find it rude that you are telling me this when the majority of people on skype are sketchy AND I am enrolled in an Arabic class. Your opinions on my learning methods are not needed here.
هذه طريقه خاطئه لتعلم اللغه this is wrong way to learn language you can learn that from native by here sky be for example
they are all correct , i will give you a hint , search for a word in Wikipedia in english , then you will find sometimes the translation العربية it will gives you the correct word , google sometimes gives wrong traslation :D
zambonihijacker
Arabic, English, French, Spanish
Arabic, French, Spanish