NataliG.
I can not to understand this phrase at all. Hi. I can not to understand this phrase at all. Help me with it, please. "A special composition of selected components has enabled for the first time to achieve these resistance values in one single installation go to the existing window pane on site." Is it meen that new composition gave possibility to install safety films in the windows existing forms?
2
0
Let's break down the sentence: Composition (subject)...has enabled(verb) ..to achieve (direct object -- infinitive phrase) A special composition of selected components (subject) has enabled for the first time (verb and adverb) to achieve these resistance values in one single installation (direct object -- infinitive phrase) "Go to the existing window pane on site" does not fit into this sentence unless it is proceeded by "to" or "go" is changed to "going", in which case the direct object (infinitive phrase as a direct object) would be: "to achieve these resistance values in one single installation to go to the existing window pane on site", or "to achieve these resistance values in one single installation going to the existing window pane on site."
NataliG.