Rachelle
Conversation with Filipino I wonder what phrases Filipino like to use when communicate on the internet (like MSN, Skype...).Because recently I have to talk with some Filipino colleague, but I'm not sure how to let them feel more kind. Btw, what issue can't be talked about with them? and what don't they like to talk about? Please help to answer these. Thanks a lot! :-)
2
0
You may start the conversation by asking how your colleague is feeling. You may use the Filipino phrase "Kumusta (or Kamusta)". "Kumusta" means "how are you". You may also ask your colleague if he or she has eaten lunch/dinner. You may end your conversation by asking what are his or her plans for the weekend or the holidays. Don't forget to say thank you. You may also use phrases like "have a nice day," "it was nice talking to you," etc. And if your colleague is doing a good job, don't forget to compliment him or her.
Kumusta ka na? "How are you"? ni3 hao3 Your answer: Mabuti (naman) "I am well (now)." hen3 hao3 Saying good bye: Ingat "Take care"
Rachelle
Chinese (Taiwanese), English, Japanese, Korean
English, Japanese, Korean