Community Web Version Now Available
august wu
can I say that ? can I say that " mum-Responsive""that is a little mum resonsive". this sentence I heard from season01e02 . I want to prove my hearing. who can tell me what I heard that is right or not.sorry a little correction "that is a little mum Responsive"
Oct 30, 2012 8:00 AM
Answers · 3
No, but you can describe someone as "a responsive mum"or call someone "non- responsive"or "unresponsive".
October 30, 2012
If you mean that you are not getting a response. The proper way to say that in American English is "Non- responsive".
October 30, 2012
august wu
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Shanghainese), English, French, Spanish
Learning Language
English, French, Spanish