sousou
Question for muslim people How do you evaluate your relationship with allah?? do you feel that you practise correctly?? what do you want to do else ??
1
0
How do you evaluate your relationship with allah?? With worship , the more i do , the more allah loves me He said in a Hadith Qudsi: “From Normal to me and Leah, the enmity to someone devoted, and closer to Abdi something like to that assumption adopted him, and My servant continues to draw near to Balnoavl until I love him, if I loved, I heard that he hears, and his sight with which he sees, his hand which he strikes, and his foot with which he walks, and he asked me to Oattiynh, and while my seeks refuge to Oaivnh “. *do you feel that you practice correctly?? yes , in *slat you feel peace then it is correct , if not and your mind still attached in work and life .. it is not correct * what do you want to do else ?? i want to die For God
sousou
Arabic, English, French