rabiahsabur
1. What are the meanings of "ZAKHIRA","DANISHMAND", and soun tow sapne. and how would you use them. I noticed that 2 people out of 3 e ignored one of the questions. I feel anxious that I may have asked a question that means something bad. I hope not. It is the title to a song by Abida Parveen and I just want to know what she's saying. Thank you for your help all 3 of you I appreciate it. Tushar, I believe you wrote is what I meant. looks close enough to Arabic for me to kind of make it out . I don't know Urdu Alapabet. is there a sound for the letter "P"?
6
1
ZAKHIRA means STOCK, Mere pass aache alfaz ka ZAKHIRA hai. ( I have a stock of good words ) DANISHMAND means Intelligent. Ahmed aak DANISHMAND larka haai. ( Ahmed is a Intelligent boy)
Zakhira = stock . Danishmand = wise . ZAKHIRA means STOCK, Mere pass aache alfaz ka ZAKHIRA hai. ( I have a stock of good words ) DANISHMAND means wise. Ahmed aak DANISHMAND larka haai. ( Ahmed is a wise boy)
did u mean سوؤں تو سپنے
rabiahsabur
English, Urdu
Urdu