sara
Purpose,,,,,,,, Did you find the purpose of your life ? What will you do whole life ? Will you feel satisfied ? And when you feel your time is up now.
4
1
I know what is the meaning of my life and I also know what is my purpose in my life. I am satisfied with many things.
Did you find the purpose of your life ? Aye ! To be happy ! What will you do whole life ? Try to be Happy Will you feel satisfied ? As long as I am happy, Definitely ! And when you feel your time is up now. I'll continue to be happy thinking back on all the beautiful moments I have spent in my life :D
Did you find the purpose of your life ? I did, but then it all changed! What will you do whole life ? Keep working on question number one? ... for sure ... Will you feel satisfied ? Probably not. Achieving big things can create the feeling of satisfaction. The things that take a long time to achieve give the biggest rewards. And when you feel your time is up now. Not sure what this means... What prompted this question???
sara