Community Web Version Now Available
Do you call a "coach" to someone who is teaching you something from school? My coach is teaching me new techniques to improve my success in school? Thank you in advance!Well, I believe "tutor" is the correct term.
Nov 4, 2012 12:06 AM
Answers · 3
You might have a private teacher who coaches you through certain subjects from school. However, you wouldn't call him a coach. You call him a private tutor or a mentor.
November 4, 2012
Coach or coaching is only used in reference to sport
November 4, 2012
No you only can say it to your PE (sport) teacher.
November 4, 2012
Language Skills
English, Japanese, Portuguese
Learning Language
English, Japanese