Krasimira
How to ask a question? I was in France last year. Did I go in France last year? or Did I was in France last year? or Have you ever been in France?
Nov 4, 2012 6:13 AM
4
0
You should say " I don't remember, "did I go to France last year?" this is if your talking to yourself in a conversation. And then " Have you ever been to France?" not " in France"
If you want to ask a question : You may ask : Did you go to France last year ? Have you ever been to France ? Have you been to France last year ? ***************************************************************************** You will only ask yourself a question if you are trying to remember something vocally. e.g. A. Where did you go last year ? B. I don't remember. Did I go to France or Spain ? I think I went to France. ***************************************************************************** "Been In France"is mostly used when you want to imply that you were living in France. Then, someone can ask you " Have you been in France ?"
The following are correct & sound normal: Were you in France last year? / Was I in France last year? Did you go to France last year? / Did I go to France last year? Have you ever been in France? / Have I ever been in France?
Krasimira
Bulgarian, English, Russian