Hessa
What does (appea)l mean? Hello..... 1-What does appeal mean? & Could you give me some examples 2- Is their a difference between the word appeal & appeal to? Thank you
3
2
noun ***.Example : an appeal for help *an earnest request for aid, support, sympathy, mercy, etc.; entreaty; petition; plea. judgment, etc. ***.Example:the court allowed the appeal *an application or proceeding for review by a higher tribunal. ------------------------------ verb (used without object) *to ask for aid, support, mercy, sympathy, or the like; make an earnest entreaty: The college appealed to its alumni for funds. *Law. to apply for review of a case or particular issue to a higher tribunal. *to have need of or ask for proof, a decision, corroboration, etc. *to be especially attractive, pleasing, interesting, or enjoyable: The red hat appeals to me.
Appeal means to ask for assistance It appeals me means you like it
Hessa
Arabic, Arabic (Gulf), German
German