Oleg here
Please, correct my sentences It is typical for any woman. They all behave the same in this situation. Let's go. The soonest, the well. I am going to tell anybody (or nobody?) about it, I promise to keep it a secret. This room has such a nice look over the sea. Do not let him to do it, he is too young. The Canaries are a (or "the"?) good place to have a rest for those who enjoy the sun. Where do you come from? - I am from Russia. I want tea instead of coffe. If you dont know a word look for it in a dictionary. There are much snow on the road. He is going to look after his father until he is well again. He makes mistakes and it did him a lot of harm.
If I don't mention it here, it is correct above: Let's go. The sooner, the better. I am going to tell nobody? about it, I promise to keep it a secret OR I am not going to tell anybody about it, ... The Canaries are a good place... If you dont know a word, look for it in a dictionary. There is much snow on the road. OR There is a lot of snow on the road. He made mistakes and it did him a lot of harm. OR He makes mistakes and it does him a lot of harm (the tenses must agree)
Oleg here