Na
Hello !My English grammar is terrible, how can I improve it ?
7
0
Find a good book - not a textbook, a novel. You'll absorb the grammar passively, and be able to pinpoint what you don't understand. Alternatively, English-language news sites for international stories you already know about can be easy to understand, because you have all the context already. ...and make sure your native-speaker friends know if it's OK to correct your grammar, otherwise they'll be too polite!
Hi nana if you want improve your English visit these websit www.linguasnet.com Regards
Yeah, that's usually how it is. I've had a few English teachers tell me that the only place that grammar is truly important is in the written language, since when we speak we often ignore rules. Sometimes in my life it's seemed like the rules were another language than the English I knew. You just have to practice and work hard at it. It can get confusing (don't feel bad, all of us have gone through what you are at some point), and I'll help you in any way that I can. Just never give up or get discouraged, that's the important thing.
haha. my english grammer is perfect, but my spoken english is quite terrible.
Grammarway here you can find it: http://englishtips.org
Na
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), English, French, Korean
English, French, Korean