Saeed Gharaati
Could you correct my friend's writing? My dream girlfriend is 165 cms tall and she weighs about 50 kgs and she is slim. she has long, light brown and srtaight hair and she eyes are black . also her breasts and her bottom are moderate, and her teeth are white and shiny. About her character i should to say that she is in my age. she is warm, witty and modest. she isn't selfish like other daughters who think they have fallen from elephant nose. And she don't spoil herself a lot. But above all she LOVES me as much as i love her. This is the highest value for me. But alas that was only fantasy.I've already posted the writing above on my notebooks. Unfortunately, nobody corrected it.
Apr 30, 2013 6:24 AM
My dream girlfriend is 165 cms tall and weighs about 50 kgs. She is slim with long, light brown, straight hair and her eyes are black . Her breasts and her bottom are moderate in size, and her teeth are white and shiny. [ Is this dream girl a ballerina? At 165cm and weighing only 50kg, this woman would not have much in the way of breasts or a bottom] I should say that she is my age. As for her character, she is warm, witty and modest. She isn't selfish like other girls who think they have fallen from an elephant's nose. She doesn't spend too much on herself. But above all, she loves me as much as I love her. This is the most important thing for me. But alas, that is only my fantasy.
What an interesting writing! Hope someone will correct for you soon.
April 30, 2013