Tyas Kartika Utami
grammar.. how to understand grammar quickly? baecause, i still confused to application in my daily aktivities.. helm me to try understand it
May 4, 2013 6:01 AM
This is correction: How to understand Grammar quickly? Because I'm still confused to put them in practice in my daily activities. Help me try to understand it. Answer: I'm not sure but I always try to relate any Grammar points to the fact. I do exercises so that I can understand, remember and know how to use them correctly.
I agreed with both Nanren888 and Caroline May, to learn it effectively, you need to keep on practicing for each new concept that you study; because if you learn it too fast, you might forget the concepts early too! You also can learn by studying from grammar cheatsheet such as this: http://ow.ly/kHvx4 and many others, to see the overall concepts (although incomplete); but to truly mastered it, then you need a more comprehensive materials such as from a grammar workbook.
I'm not sure there is an "understand" for grammar. As a set of rules, I suspect you have two options & perhaps a mixture of the two. One, learn by letting it slowly sink in as a child does, or two learn the rules. Perhaps some mixture of learn & practice is the best option. Sorry.