How do we say 染劑 in English, not 染料(dyestuff) but 染劑? Thanks.
May 13, 2013 8:04 PM
Answers · 2
染料and染劑are both "dye" in English, but if you want to distinguish them, you can use either "powdered dye" or "liquid dye" depending on which you wish to say.
May 13, 2013
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Taiwanese), English, Japanese
Learning Language
Chinese (Cantonese), English, Japanese