James
Chinese to English translation, please I am looking at some instructions in Mandarin Chinese. At the top there are these words: Kendeji LEI TING xing dong. Kendeji = Kentucky (Fried Chicken) restaurant company. lei (2nd tone) ting (2nd) = my dictionary says "thunderbolt." xing (2nd) dong (4th) = operation. Would someone please tell me what "Kentucky thunderbolt operation" means? Thank you
May 18, 2013 11:26 AM
5
0
I am Chinese, my English is not very well. Kendeji = Kentucky (Fried Chicken) restaurant company.That is right. XING DONG mean action. LEI TING XING DONG mean Thunder action.Is the name of an action.KFC in order to ensure the safety of meat supply,so, make this action..I hope you can know what i am talking about. Who can teach me English.
Thank you, Chelsea, for your note. Thanks to Mr. Lee's answer, I was able to search the Web and discovered that it was, as you said, a KFC promotional advertisement that promised that its chicken had no antibiotics. One English translation of "lei ting xing dong" is "Thunderbolt Strike."
Is it a promotion of KFC?
James