Ryan Cho
Do you know Huffington Post? Do you know Huffington Post? 1. Why do you go there? I'm Korean, I really cann't understand why people go there to get news instead of using other news internet media. 2. If you don't use that which site is your favor?
May 18, 2013 1:13 PM
4
0
1. The HuffPost is read mostly by people who support the Democratic Party. Those people read it because it contains news articles that support the ideas of the Democratic Party. 2. I do not read the HuffPost. 3. I get my news from sources such as the Los Angeles Times and the British Broadcasting Corporation. 4. As you know, there are many Korean people living here in Los Angeles. There are about three or four daily newspapers in Korean that circulate in L.A.
I'll have to look that up. I don't read Huffington Post and I'm only vaguely aware of it. Too busy...
Ryan Cho