P. Martines
Where can I find an online dictionary with IPA transcriptions? I have tried to find one but there seems to be none. :/
May 18, 2013 8:02 PM
6
0
The forvo.com is a great website for pronunciation. It works for many languages. You can compare different speakers' pronunciations. You can add a word if it's not there and a native speaker will record it for you within hours or a couple of days in case of a rare language.
Which language are you learning? I have found this dictionary http://dictionary.cambridge.org/ You can enter any word and it gives its pronunciation in IPA and British and American accent. I hope you will find it interesting.
Hey, Paula! It doesn't matter, as long as it has IPA for French it could be monolingual or english-french, french-spanish or just about any other language... :)
Are you looking for a French-French dictionary or a French-[Spanish][English] dictionary?
P. Martines
Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Russian, Swedish