Xismy19996
Do these sound natural? If not, please correct them. I'll give it to you first thing in the morning. I am sitting with two legs crossed. George ran with a wheel cart and caused a passerby which he bumped with to fall over it. The scientists tried to extrapolate likely human cancer from their studies. I urged my parents to ride the boat by calling them many times. Consuming food is vital to human survival. Stress impelled Megan to burst in tears. The police's apathy towards the outrageous incident prompted the citizens of Waterloo to start a protest. I wrung the cloth out in the sink.
May 18, 2013 11:21 PM
1
0
First sentence: Yes. Second sentence: That's correct, though, that might sound a bit weird to a native English speaker. Third sentence: After passerby and before to put a comma. And you might want to take off with and change it to into. George ran with a wheel cart and caused a passerby, which he bumped into, to fall over it. Fourth sentence: I don't think explorate is a word. Maybe you mean exterminate? Exterminate means to destroy. Fifth sentence: Yes. Sixth sentence: A better word then to would be for. Consuming food is vital for human survival. Seventh sentence: Yes. Eighth sentence: It should be polices'. s' is possessive and instead of apathy you might mean empathy. The polices' empathy, towards the outrageous incident, prompted the citizens of Waterloo to start a protest. Ninth sentence: Yes.
Xismy19996
Bengali, English, French, Hindi, Italian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish
Bengali, French, Hindi, Russian, Serbian, Spanish