IckLernedeutsch
Professional Teachers Does the learners need to bring their own material or does the teachers provide this for us? Is if either does it work the same for Informal teachers or not. Having my first lesson in 10 hours.
May 19, 2013 3:43 AM
3
0
It depends. If I don't send my students the outline so they can fill in new words, I screen share with them so we can work on things together. Everybody is different, and there are many methods of teaching and learning. Enjoy your first lesson!
Hi, my advise for you is to wait until your session starts in order to know how your teacher wants to handle your class. It really depends on every teacher, there is not a way how all the teachers handle their classes, every class and teacher is different. For example, I, as a teacher, like to prepare everything that I am going to use for my classes before they start, I don´t like to make my students struggle by finding some material, I prefer to bring it myself and share it with them. Hope this opinion works for you, Have a wonderful session!
As a teacher, I always have something up my sleeve for the student. If you do have something in mind that you want to focus on, I suggest sending a message to the teacher and requesting that - or, notify the teacher that you have some material or text you want to work on. We always appreciate that! :)
IckLernedeutsch
English, German
German