Kylie Dy
To "dip dye" or not to "dip dye" ? :) For my back to school hairstyle, I am planning to dip dye my hair. It is trending nowadays. I haven't had any other hairstyle since birth but plain long hair. I am in doubts due to my hair is being VTR-ed in shampoo commercials, the dip dye may destroy my straight hair. so, should I or should I not dip dye my hair? If so, then, do you know any dye brands that is not harmful for my hair? :) TY
May 19, 2013 6:47 AM
3
0
I guess if you have naturally dark hair, any change in colour would require some bleaching. It's the bleaching which would cause problems. One option is to go for a bob cut of the dip-dye doesn't work out.
Of course go for it it will look absolutely amazing and breathe taking. You have a beautiful hair which will mirror a hollywood super star's look. i'm now trying to grow my hair longer to dip dye my hair. I remember i was watching Dr.Oz show and he brought a hairstylist to recommend the best natural dye to dip dye at home and he recommended Ombre product just go and google about this episode and let me see your new look :)
What's your question?
Kylie Dy
English, Filipino (Tagalog), Korean
Korean