evanonlarme
HELP~~what major do you think I should take? what (future profession)major do you think I should take? I am enthusiastic about dancing,but I didnt learn to dance until one year ago;I am fairly good at the piano,but I dont really like to be a pianist.Also, i am interested in biology,especially about the brain and nerves. I love fashion,too. Any advice?thank you very much!what's your opinion?
May 19, 2013 11:09 AM
2
0
Here are some tips on what you can do to find out the career that's best for you: 1. visit your guidance/career counsellor in your school and ask for advice. 2. take a career and/or personality test in your school or a career testing center. 3. ask yourself, what do you want to achieve within the next 5 to 10 years? and try to see what kind of job will help you achieve those goels 4. ask yourself what kind of salary and benefits that you want and see what kind of jobs can give you what you want. Etc.
I believe only you should choose your own major!
evanonlarme